Nothing drives like the Touareg
Making an instant impression, the Toureg is an SUV with unparalleled quality, sublime comfort and next-generation technology. Nothing drives quite like this thoroughbred off-roader.
MY20 5 Year Service Care Plan Offer
Ends 31 Dec 2020
Free 5 Year/75,000 KM Care Plan†
From $358 / week#
With Volkswagen Choice^
With 10% deposit#
Final payment $38,806
Total amount repayable of $113,171
48 month term
5 year unlimited km warranty *
1 year roadside assist
The Touareg Adventure is your passport to Australia's best-hidden destinations. It's right at home on any terrain with two new off-road settings, Gravel and Sand. And its elegant appearance adds unmatched luxury and comfort to your journey. Once you go off the beaten track in the Touareg Adventure, you won't want to go back.
No matter the angle it's viewed from, the Touareg offers a bold statement - this is a vehicle that looks as good as it performs.
The Touareg doesn't compromise on performance and it doesn't turn down a challenge. With an impressive turbocharged engine, 4MOTION all-wheel drive, and air suspension, the Touareg will take you anywhere you want to go, on and off the road.
Overseas model shown.
On the absolute forefront of safety technology3, the Touareg is full of intuitive features that not only help in case of accidents but predict and prevent mishaps before they even happen.
Overseas model shown.
The Touareg 190TDI premium features front seats in luxurious Savona leather-appointed upholstery5, and can be electrically adjusted 18 ways. As if that weren't enough, they also boast heating, three individual ventilation settings and eight different massage patterns created by ten air cushions. All of this to help you arrive at your destination feeling fresh and relaxed.
The Head-Up Display6 is projected directly onto the front windscreen, so you can monitor the vehicle's speed, navigation directions and drivers assist systems without taking your eyes from the road ahead.
Only available with the Touareg 190TDI Innovision Package.
The LED matrix technology is paired with a camera that detects what's happening on the road, adapting the light distribution while adjusting the breadth, throw and intensity of the headlights to prevent dazzling oncoming drivers. Standard on the 190TDI Premium.
Perfectly complementing the vehicle's dynamic appearance are striking 20-inch Montero alloy wheels, standard on 190TDI Premium.
Bring the familiarity of your phone straight to your infotainment system, thanks to App-Connect7. Your smartphone integrates seamlessly, allowing you to listen to your favourite music, podcasts, messages you receive, or the latest news and journey information.
You can also take your infotainment up a notch with the optional Discover Premium infotainment system, offering a gorgeous 15-inch screen with the ability to control air conditioning, seating heating and ventilation, massage functions, and much more.
The Touareg takes pedestrian monitoring to the next level. It intuitively predicts when a roadside pedestrian might cross your path, warns the driver and, if they do, applies the brakes3.
To help you get through traffic easily, Traffic Jam Assist uses proven functions like Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) and Lane Assist to allow easy, slow driving in traffic jams. Your vehicle will follow the vehicle in front at a speed of 0 to 60km/h and automatically operate the accelerator and brakes to help you avoid typical traffic jam collisions3.
Front Cross Traffic Assist3 is invaluable for blind exits and junctions. It uses the same radar technology in the Adaptive Cruise Control3 system to monitor the area in front of your car and detect vehicles or pedestrians approaching from the side. The system issues optical and acoustic warnings of any cross traffic detected at speeds of up to 30km/h and can implement an emergency stop to help avoid a collision or reduce the severity of it.
When using Adaptive Cruise Control and Lane Assist with Adaptive Lane Guidance, Emergency Assist becomes active when the vehicle detects no steering activity on the part of the driver. The system then initiates a series of attempts to alert the driver before performing a safe emergency stop in the lane3.
Volkswagen Genuine Accessories ensures your Touareg remains 100% Volkswagen. The extensive range of Touareg accessories provides you with the opportunity to adapt your Touareg even more precisely to your individual needs. From transport, exterior and interior solutions to alloy wheels that perfectly complement your Touareg.
Optional accessories at extra cost. Overseas models are shown for illustrative purposes only10.
20" Nevada alloy wheel in black.
The genuine towbar has been designed and developed using the latest CAD ensuring perfect integration with the Touareg chassis. Made from high-quality materials and tested to meet stringent Australian and Volkswagen engineering standards. Please refer to the owners manual or vehicle specifications for towing capacities11.
The genuine roof bars provide the base for all roof attachments and are aerodynamically designed to suit the Touareg.
Load capacity: 100kg
A perfect fit and easy to clean. The durable luggage compartment tray with Touareg lettering ?easily keeps your luggage compartment clean.
1. Fuel consumption figures according to ADR 81/02 derived from laboratory testing. Factors including but not limited to driving style, road and traffic conditions, environmental influences, vehicle condition and accessories fitted, will in practice in the real world lead to figures which generally differ from those advertised. Advertised figures are meant for comparison amongst vehicles only.
2. With rear seat in the forward position.
3. Safety technologies are designed to assist the driver, but should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices.
4. App-Connect featuring Apple CarPlay®
5. Leather-appointed seats have a combination of genuine and artificial leather, but are not wholly leather.
6. Head-Up Display and customisable ambient lighting features are available with optional Innovision Package, at extra cost.
7. App-Connect is compatible for selected apps with the latest smartphone versions of iOS and Android, active data service, and connection cable (sold separately).
8. Air suspension standard on the Touareg 190TDI Premium.
9. Sound and comfort package only available on 190TDI premium model.
10. Optional accessories at extra cost. Overseas models are shown for illustrative purposes only. The above accessories may have an effect on fuel efficiency. Items such as sports equipment, cargo carriers and bike racks are shown for illustration purposes only.
11. Towing capacities are applicable to Volkswagen Genuine Accessory Tow Bar. Towing capacity figures are maximum figures and actual towing capacity depends on factors including the laden mass of the vehicle, driving conditions and fitment of any accessories. Volkswagen Group Australia does not endorse or will not be held liable for any claim, loss or damage arising from the use or fitment of electronic trailer brakes.
Download the brochure and specifications for all the facts and figures.