Available as single or dual cab, The Transporter Cab Chassis was designed to be customised. It's the perfect starting point to create a vehicle just right for the job. Plus, with a bigger factory tray and higher payload than 1 tonne utes, as well as a 3 seater single cab and 6 seater dual cab, the Transporter Cab is genuinely whatever you need it to be and more.
LWB Single Cab
LWB Dual Cab
With its massive payload, configurability and powerful engine, the Transporter Cab Chassis is built for your business.
Up to 5,300mm in length, the Transporter is the only vehicle in its class to offer a chassis with a payload of up to 1,415kg1 for a variety of different bodies.
More heavy machinery, more equipment, more manpower. Transporter models are available with an optional dropside tray - direct from the factory. With a robust load surface, aluminium tray, rear step and retaining cables, it makes the Transporter Cab Chassis perfect for any number of tough jobs.
The engines in the Transporter provide impressive performance and improved fuel consumption. The TDI340 engine in the single cab comes with 103kW of power and 340Nm of torque. The bi-Turbo TDI400 engine in the dual-cab produces up to 132kW and 400Nm of torque.
Seating in the Transporter depends on the cab choice, with 2 or 3 seats for the single cab and 6 seats for the dual cab. The driver's seat features height and lumbar adjustment for all-day comfort.
The Transporter Cab Chassis is equipped with various safety and driver assistance systems, so you can spend less time worrying and more time on the job.
The Transporter Cab Chassis includes Driver Fatigue Detection, a system that evaluates steering movements and other independent signals. If fatigue is detected, the driver is warned with an alarm and a signal is shown on the console display to recommend a break2.
With 4MOTION and the mechanical differential lock, the Transporter is ready for almost any terrain. 4MOTION allocates the engine's power across all four wheels as needed, preventing wheel spin and locking, while the mechanical differential lock makes starting up in adverse, off-road conditions much easier.
When the airbag sensors detect a collision, this state-of-the-art safety Multi-Collision Brake system applies the brakes to slow down the vehicle, so that a secondary impact will be lessened or avoided. During braking, the hazard and brake lights are illuminated and remain activated. The driver can take over control at any time2.
A little more won't hurt. Add even more function to your new vehicle with a selection of optional accessories.
Optional accessories at extra cost. Overseas models are shown for illustrative purposes only5.
Enjoy fresh air come rain, hail or shine. The Slimline weather shields are made for optimal ventilation and driver comfort.
Roll in style with our range of genuine alloy wheels. With a selection to choose from, there's sure to be a set that are just right for your Cab Chassis.
1. Payload is defined as the Gross Vehicle Mass (GVM) minus the Kerb Mass. Payload is the maximum combined weight of occupants, cargo, added structures and tow ball down weight (when towing). GVM must not be exceeded.
2. Safety technologies are designed to assist the driver, but should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices.
3. App-Connect featuring Apple CarPlay®
4. App-Connect is compatible for selected apps with the latest smartphone versions of iOS and Android, active data service, and connection cable (sold separately).
5. Optional accessories at extra cost. Overseas models are shown for illustrative purposes only. The above accessories may have an effect on fuel efficiency. Items such as sports equipment, cargo carriers and bike racks are shown for illustration purposes only.
Download the brochure and specifications for all the facts and figures.